Monday, November 20, 2006

We're Going to Flash on the Beach Baby!

Wow! My first post on Andy's ActionScript blog. And a good one to start with... because CDSM are going to Flash on the Beach!


After much deliberation with the Flash guys at work, we came up with this wish-list for me to hit up when I'm there...


Day 1:


Day 2:


Day 3:


Unfortunately, Andy veto-ed some of the sessions I wanted to attend (such as ActionScript AI and Game Development) for more “practical” and “relevant” things like Photoshop and Prototyping. Oh well...


I'm especially looking forward to Niqui Merret's session on Accessible Flash, as Accessibility in Flash is something we've spent a long time working on in the past year. CDSM probably has rare experience with disabled user-testing when it comes to Flash apps, so its going to be great to see what the cutting edge is like and where we are compared to it.


Sounds like there's going to be some good parties afterwards as well. Considering Brighton is pretty awesome for night life, it should be good fun.


Hopefully, I'll be blogging from the event, so stay tuned...

No comments: